Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour [FINAL]




Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour [FINAL]  | 210 MB

New models, hot styles and an all new Design Mode await you in the highly anticipated Jojo's Fashion Show World Tour. What's new? You get to design your own gorgeous outfits and see them on the runway!

Select from sultry Flamenco or sleek Paris Street as you deck out ultra-realistic new models and join the Las Cruces ladies on their latest adventure! Designers at heart will love concocting their own runway-ready pieces in a never before seen design mode!






http://hotfile.com/dl/15440139/a0dfb21/JojoZFashionShowWorldTour_FINAL.zip.html

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at net, except I know I am getting knowledge every day by reading thes
fastidious content.
Check out my site ; binary options forum

Post a Comment

Loading
 
© 2009 Games Download and Play for free. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Designed by : Kent | at Kent Digital Design